Gift Set 100% Beeswax Candles in Flat Tin for Wedding Favors, Birthday, Valentine Day, Mother Day
- Set includes pure beeswax tea light candles in 1/2 oz Flat Tin Container with Screwtop Cover, Dimensions are 5/8"; depth and 1 3/4" diameter.
- 100% beeswax candle 4 hour burn time made with a cotton wick and contain no lead or metal. Candles Handmade, Made in USA.
- If you do not need more light, you simply screw cover, giving the candle to cool and continue tomorrow.
- Ideal for camp, outdoor, sports events, fishing & etc.
- ATTENTION! Container gets very hot when the candle burns. Carry the container only when it has cooled down, or use gloves.
- Our 100% Pure Beeswax is All Natural, Unscented but with a Subtle and Sweet Scent; Scented by the Bees. Fun Fact: 100% Pure beeswax shrinks away from the walls of the container, see picture. They are Pure enough for Catholic prayer candles. Perfect gift set for Christmas, mother's day, wedding, Valentine's, birthday, men, women.
-Allow for variance in fragrance between batches due to changes in season and available flowers during the honey making process by the bees. That proves that our Beeswax is 100% Natural! Support our local beekeeper and our local bee population. Handmade in the USA.
It would appear that living in 21 century is almost futuristic: nanotechnologies, smartphones, Windows XP is already obsolete, operation systems run at light-speed, etc. And in the midst of all this - a talk about the value of a beeswax candle. What? Only to pray or meditate? But here's the deal. Nobody, with an unlikely exception of a few people, can see radio-waves on planet Earth. How do you even know they exist? But we all have our mobile phones and they work, although we don't see how exactly that happens. Again, no one except Nikola Tesla knew how electricity works either. We believe in things we don't really understand. When they work. According to the recent studies of the Institute of Social Ecology (St. Petersburg, Russia), sweat and perspiration don't get fully removed while washing. Even if you set the washing machine to boiling hot. This means that when I wash my clothes in a public Laundromat, I get all those other people's sweat on my clothes - and, naturally, their energy with it. People share their energy like free Wi-Fi. Disagree? Awesome! Believe it or not, it works just like radio waves. The good news is, there are ways to deal with small-scale energy interference. And as you already may have guessed, here is when a beeswax candle comes useful. Washed clothes from a public laundry must be briefly held at a safe distance above a wax candle. And that's it. How it works is that the phantom of the flame of a good organic candle rises to a couple of meters high. All negative energy connection would be 'burned off' on a subtle level. You would keep your energy pure. Everyone would be happy. By the way, a funny tradition of jumping over a fire at Carnivals in medieval Europe has its rationale in the same energy purification mechanism. And such purification results in a boost of your own life energy. Then you live a happier, more energized life. Not bad for a simple wax candle, huh?
We offer FREE Standard 3-5 Day Shipping for all US customers to orders $55 and over (excluding taxes).
Shipping Costs & Delivery Times
Standard orders must be placed by 6:00 PM ET to start Ships SAME DAY from our Florida warehouse.
Map approximate shipping/transit.
All orders are shipped via UPS or USPS, usually within 24 hours of your payment being processed. The shipping method is chosen, based on your location and package details. For your convenience, you will receive an email confirmation with a tracking number after your order is shipped.
Shipping costs are determined, based on the delivery address the real cost of the postal service.
We guarantee the high quality of our products and will exchange any damaged/defective goods when reported within 10 days of order delivery. All exchanges must be made only after prior arrangement with the customer service representative over the email firstname.lastname@example.org.