Pure Beeswax Spiral Twist Taper Candles Organic - 8 Inch Tall, 3/4 Inch Diameter, Hand Made
- 100% beeswax candle made with a cotton wick and contain no lead or metal.
- Beeswax candles provide a pure and clean-burning flame that produces very little smoke, clean the air by releasing negative ions.
- Beeswax candles burn cleaner and longer than regular paraffin candles.
- Approximately candle burn 6-7 hours. Like most organic stuff, each of these beeswax candles is a tiny bit different from others, which makes them all pretty unique.
- This spiral beeswax taper candles measures 8 inches and has a bell shaped top and self-fitting base.
- Made in USA, Handmade
Why Burn Pure Beeswax? Natural beeswax, while burning, vibrates at the frequency of the spinal cord. Also great for: - meditation and prayer - energy cleansing and healing - romantic dinner - after work chill-out. Pure Beeswax Candles Emit Negative charged Ions. In the natural world, negative charged ions are in abundance, particularly in forests, at the beach and most intensely near waterfalls. This is a good part of the reason why you usually feel so great in these places and find it difficult to be tired or depressed. In fact people with allergies, sinus problems, and asthma have reported significant improvement in their symptoms, breathing better and sleeping better after burning the 100 percent beeswax candles in their bedrooms for three to four hours before bedtime. One person who burned a beeswax candle all day when she was home reported that her asthma gradually went away completely. These organic beeswax candles have been produced at the Russian Orthodox monastery. They are charged with the power of prayers and positive mental images. Simple burning of these candles cleanses the space from negativity and protects from psychic attacks. Also ideal for fire meditation and clearing the mind. Among other scriptures, the Bible recommends candles, specifically those made of beeswax, for burning on all sorts of occasions.
* PRIOR TO USE, REMOVE PRODUCT PACKAGING
* KEEP AWAY FROM COMBUSTIBLE MATERIALS
* KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND PETS
* BURN IN DRAFT-FREE AREA
* KEEP WICK TRIMMED AT 1/4 IN OR AS DIRECTED BY THE MANUFACTURER
* BURN ON A LEVEL SURFACE
* KEEP MELT POOL FREE OF DEBRIS
* BURN WITHIN SIGHT AND NEVER LEAVE A BURNING CANDLE UNATTENDED!
Always burn in a securely placed and level taper holder.
Burn in a draft-free area. Drafts will cause tapers to drip.
Trim the wick to ¼ inch and maintain this length throughout use. The best time to trim the wick is shortly after extinguishing it. Cutting the wick while it's still warm will prevent it from breaking off. Because all of our wicks are 100% cotton, they become fragile once used. This is a normal. If you choose to trim the wick once it's cool, you can easily trim it using your nails. Careful not to cut the wick too short; if this happens, expose fresh wick by lighting the candle and allowing enough wax to melt around the wick. Pour the wax out and relight. Burn for a minimum of 1 hrs afterwards.
Extinguish candle by using a candle snuffer.
We offer FREE Standard 3-5 Day Shipping for all US customers to orders $55 and over (excluding taxes).
Shipping Costs & Delivery Times
Standard orders must be placed by 6:00 PM ET to start Ships SAME DAY from our Florida warehouse.
Map approximate shipping/transit.
All orders are shipped via UPS or USPS, usually within 24 hours of your payment being processed. The shipping method is chosen, based on your location and package details. For your convenience, you will receive an email confirmation with a tracking number after your order is shipped.
Shipping costs are determined, based on the delivery address the real cost of the postal service.
We guarantee the high quality of our products and will exchange any damaged/defective goods when reported within 10 days of order delivery. All exchanges must be made only after prior arrangement with the customer service representative over the email email@example.com.