100% Pure Beeswax 15-hour Votives Candles in Cup, Organic, Hand Made
- 100% monastery beeswax candle 15 hour burn time made with a cotton wick and contain no lead or metal.
- Beeswax candles provide a pure and clean-burning flame that produces very little smoke.
- The bright flame of a beeswax candle produces the same beautiful light spectrum as the sun. For each pound of beeswax provided by a honey bee, the bee visits several million flowers and consumes 10 pounds of honey. Each candle will vary in shades of gold depending upon the flowers foraged and where the wax was used in the hive. Over time beeswax develops "bloom", a white powdery fog on the surface of the wax. It is not a flaw but a natural occurrence of the wax.
- Set includes candles in clear, heat resistant polycarbonate cups, white cardboard box
- Handmade, Made in USA
* PRIOR TO USE, REMOVE PRODUCT PACKAGING
* KEEP AWAY FROM COMBUSTIBLE MATERIALS
* KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND PETS
* BURN IN DRAFT-FREE AREA
* KEEP WICK TRIMMED AT 1/4 IN OR AS DIRECTED BY THE MANUFACTURER
* BURN ON A LEVEL SURFACE
* KEEP MELT POOL FREE OF DEBRIS
* BURN WITHIN SIGHT AND NEVER LEAVE A BURNING CANDLE UNATTENDED!
Always use a votive holder for votives as they as intended to melt down once they reach the middle.
Trim the wick to ¼ inch and maintain this length throughout use. The best time to trim the wick is shortly after extinguishing it. Cutting the wick while it's still warm will prevent it from breaking off. Because all of our wicks are 100% cotton, they become fragile once used. This is a normal. If you choose to trim the wick once it's cool, you can easily trim the wick using your nails. Careful not to cut the wick too short; if this happens, expose fresh wick by lighting the candle and allowing enough wax to melt around the wick. Pour the wax out and relight. Burn for a minimum of 1 hr afterwards.
We offer FREE Standard 3-5 Day Shipping for all US customers to orders $55 and over (excluding taxes).
Shipping Costs & Delivery Times
Standard orders must be placed by 6:00 PM ET to start Ships SAME DAY from our Florida warehouse.
Map approximate shipping/transit.
All orders are shipped via UPS or USPS, usually within 24 hours of your payment being processed. The shipping method is chosen, based on your location and package details. For your convenience, you will receive an email confirmation with a tracking number after your order is shipped.
Shipping costs are determined, based on the delivery address the real cost of the postal service.
We guarantee the high quality of our products and will exchange any damaged/defective goods when reported within 10 days of order delivery. All exchanges must be made only after prior arrangement with the customer service representative over the email email@example.com.