100% Pure Raw Beeswax Tea Lights Candles Organic Hand Made
- 100% beeswax candle 4 hour burn time made with a cotton wick and contain no lead or metal.
- Beeswax candles provide a pure and clean-burning flame that produces very little smoke.
- The bright flame of a beeswax candle produces the same beautiful light spectrum as the sun. For each pound of beeswax provided by a honey bee, the bee visits several million flowers and consumes 10 pounds of honey. Each candle will vary in shades of gold depending upon the flowers foraged and where the wax was used in the hive. Over time beeswax develops "bloom", a white powdery fog on the surface of the wax. It is not a flaw but a natural occurrence of the wax.
- Set includes candles, the guidelines for using a beeswax candle, white cardboard box
- Handmade, Made in USA
Why Burn Pure Beeswax? Natural beeswax, while burning, vibrates at the frequency of the spinal cord. Also great for: - meditation and prayer - energy cleansing and healing - romantic dinner - after work chill-out. Pure Beeswax Candles Emit Negative charged Ions. In the natural world, negative charged ions are in abundance, particularly in forests, at the beach and most intensely near waterfalls. This is a good part of the reason why you usually feel so great in these places and find it difficult to be tired or depressed. In fact people with allergies, sinus problems, and asthma have reported significant improvement in their symptoms, breathing better and sleeping better after burning the 100 percent beeswax candles in their bedrooms for three to four hours before bedtime. One person who burned a beeswax candle all day when she was home reported that her asthma gradually went away completely. These organic beeswax candles have been produced at the Russian Orthodox monastery. They are charged with the power of prayers and positive mental images. Simple burning of these candles cleanses the space from negativity and protects from psychic attacks. Also ideal for fire meditation and clearing the mind. Among other scriptures, the Bible recommends candles, specifically those made of beeswax, for burning on all sorts of occasions.
* PRIOR TO USE, REMOVE PRODUCT PACKAGING
* KEEP AWAY FROM COMBUSTIBLE MATERIALS
* KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND PETS
* BURN IN DRAFT-FREE AREA
* KEEP WICK TRIMMED AT 1/4 IN OR AS DIRECTED BY THE MANUFACTURER
* BURN ON A LEVEL SURFACE
* KEEP MELT POOL FREE OF DEBRIS
* BURN WITHIN SIGHT AND NEVER LEAVE A BURNING CANDLE UNATTENDED!
Do not remove the candle from the cup unless the tea light holder is the same size.
Place in either a tea light holder or votive holder.
Self-trimming wick, burn beginning to end for best results.
If you need to extinguish your tea light candle, do so by carefully dipping the wick into the wax pool. You can use either a fork or a pair of tweezers to do this. By dipping the wick into the wax, you are re-priming your wick for the next burn and this also prevents re-lighting issues.
We offer FREE Standard 3-5 Day Shipping for all US customers to orders $55 and over (excluding taxes).
Shipping Costs & Delivery Times
Standard orders must be placed by 6:00 PM ET to start Ships SAME DAY from our Florida warehouse.
Map approximate shipping/transit.
All orders are shipped via UPS or USPS, usually within 24 hours of your payment being processed. The shipping method is chosen, based on your location and package details. For your convenience, you will receive an email confirmation with a tracking number after your order is shipped.
Shipping costs are determined, based on the delivery address the real cost of the postal service.
We guarantee the high quality of our products and will exchange any damaged/defective goods when reported within 10 days of order delivery. All exchanges must be made only after prior arrangement with the customer service representative over the email email@example.com.