Votive Metallic Gold Mercury Glass Candle Holders
- Metallic Gold Mercury Votive Candle Holders are made of high quality, heavy-duty 1/8" glass
- Dimensions: 2.1"(W) x 2.5"(H), base is 1.8" / (5.2cm(W) x 6.4cm(H), base is 4.9cm). Candle not included
- Perfect for Home, Weddings, Churches, Restaurants, and Events
- They can accent your home or office for the right decor. Perfect for adding a decorative touch to any room's decor
- One of the most popular holders in our votive holder category is this fabulous mercury! The dazzling effect of candlelight inside the holder will delight
Votive Candles require a Votive Candle Holder to maximize the burn time. The Votive Candle Holder will help pool the wax and allow you to get the full burn time. BCANDLE highly recommends using our Votive Candle Holders to achieve the best results.
They're just the right gift for a wedding and can be used for a party, reiki, spa.
With proper care, these holders should last a lifetime. Tip: A half teaspoon of water in the holder will make it easy to remove any remaining wax once the candle has burned out and cooled. Votive candle sold separately.
Richland brand products are made from quality raw materials with minimal wastage at every step of production. With the goal of achieving a neutral carbon footprint, please recycle and help leave Mother Earth better off for future generations.
Not guaranteed to be dishwasher or detergent safe.
* PRIOR TO USE, REMOVE PRODUCT PACKAGING
* KEEP AWAY FROM COMBUSTIBLE MATERIALS
* KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND PETS
* BURN IN DRAFT-FREE AREA
* KEEP WICK TRIMMED AT 1/4 IN OR AS DIRECTED BY THE MANUFACTURER
* BURN ON A LEVEL SURFACE
* KEEP MELT POOL FREE OF DEBRIS
* BURN WITHIN SIGHT AND NEVER LEAVE A BURNING CANDLE UNATTENDED!
Always use a votive holder for votives as they as intended to melt down once they reach the middle.
Trim the wick to ¼ inch and maintain this length throughout use. The best time to trim the wick is shortly after extinguishing it. Cutting the wick while it's still warm will prevent it from breaking off. Because all of our wicks are 100% cotton, they become fragile once used. This is a normal. If you choose to trim the wick once it's cool, you can easily trim the wick using your nails. Careful not to cut the wick too short; if this happens, expose fresh wick by lighting the candle and allowing enough wax to melt around the wick. Pour the wax out and relight. Burn for a minimum of 1 hr afterwards.
We offer FREE Standard 3-5 Day Shipping for all US customers to orders $55 and over (excluding taxes).
Shipping Costs & Delivery Times
Standard orders must be placed by 6:00 PM ET to start Ships SAME DAY from our Florida warehouse.
Map approximate shipping/transit.
All orders are shipped via UPS or USPS, usually within 24 hours of your payment being processed. The shipping method is chosen, based on your location and package details. For your convenience, you will receive an email confirmation with a tracking number after your order is shipped.
Shipping costs are determined, based on the delivery address the real cost of the postal service.
We guarantee the high quality of our products and will exchange any damaged/defective goods when reported within 10 days of order delivery. All exchanges must be made only after prior arrangement with the customer service representative over the email email@example.com.